Bipolar Depression or Bipolar Mania
Are you currently experiencing symptoms of bipolar depression, or have experienced mania? Core Clinical Research is now enrolling participants for numerous clinical research studies looking at the safety and efficacy of investigational medications for bipolar disorder.
If you would like to receive a full no cost evaluation from a board-certified psychiatrist, please contact Core Clinical Research. Upon evaluation you may be presented with one or several study treatment options. Participation in a clinical trial is 100% voluntary and at your discretion. There is no cost to participate and you will be compensated for your travel and research study time. Investigational medications will be provided by Core Clinical Research at no cost.
To qualify for a bipolar depression research study, you do not have to have a previous diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Alternatively, you may have a previous diagnosis and be on a therapy that is not working for you, or you may not be on any therapies at all. In either case, if you are experiencing a bout of depression, please Contact Core Clinical Research to learn more about current research study treatment options.
Key entry criteria for a bipolar depression research study are:
- Participants must be between the ages of 18 to 65
- Must be currently experiencing feelings of depressed mood or feeling down or sad on most days of the week
- Participants must be experiencing other depressive symptoms that may include, but are not limited to:
- loss of interest in your surroundings or decreased ability to feel joy
- poor energy or an inability to perform your usual activities without feeling fatigue
- poor concentration
- decreased appetite
- poor sleep quality or decreased ability to sleep at night
- feeling unwarranted anger, irritability or anxiety that is uncharacteristic of yourself
- You must have experienced a manic or hypomanic episode in your lifetime
If you feel that your mood had been down or irregular and wonder if you may be experiencing an episode of bipolar depression please contact Core Clinical Research for more information on evaluation and study treatment options, all at no cost.
Study treatment options may vary from study medications are that currently already being prescribed to adults in the U.S, to study medications that are only being used for the treatment of other indications, in other countries around the world, or new therapies that have not yet been FDA approved.
Contact Core Clinical Research to see if you qualify for a no-cost comprehensive evaluation for Bipolar Depression